As of July 4, 2011, most of my blogs are on indefinite sabbatical, but you can still keep up with me on Twitter, my writing and Florida blogs, and JSH News!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Raspberry St.Germain Tea



Okay, it's such a non-recipe that I probably shouldn't even bother, but here goes. After finally plunking down 38 shekels for a bottle of St. Germain, I found that it's way too cloying and sweet to sip straight, leaving me with a potentially undrinkable white elephant - it tastes like white wine, and I hate white wine.

The natural solution that came to my Southern gentlemanly noggin was to cut it with tea and a dash o' soda. So, yeah:


1 part St. Germain
1 part Turkey Hill Raspberry tea
1 dash of club soda


I'm sure any other teas would do nicely - I'm especially looking forward to trying this with Turkey Hill's Mojito tea, and also with homemade green tea from scratch, with Matcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment